If you've wanted to start a YouTube channel but aren't sure how to go about it, this article is for you. We'll explore some of the most popular niches on YouTube and outline their pros and cons so that you can find one that fits your personality and interests.
Pet videos are a great way to make money on YouTube if you love animals. Millions of people watch and share these types of videos every day, so there's no shortage of viewers for your content.
- You don't have to show your face or talk about yourself if you don't want to (although some people do).
- You can make money from ads and sponsorships.
- There are many types of pet videos: tutorials on how to care for pets; funny compilations showing off dogs doing silly things; opinion pieces about animal rights issues; etcetera! The possibilities are endless because there are so many different breeds out there!
Fashion is an excellent option if you want to start a YouTube channel without showing your face. It's one of the most popular topics on the platform, and it can be approached from several different angles:
- How-to videos are viral in this space (and they don't require any special equipment).
- Vlogging is another good way to go with this topic–you can talk about fashion while also showing off what you wear throughout the day or week.
- Style inspiration will also work well since there are so many different styles!
Food videos are some of the most popular videos on YouTube. They're also easy to make, so it's a great way to start if you're new to video creation. The best part? You can monetize food content through ads and sponsorships, which means more money in your pocket!
And since food is such an emotional topic, people love sharing their favorite recipes with others online–and they'll likely share yours too. This means that if you create a popular recipe video (or even just one that gets lots of views), people will want to see more from you in future videos. It also helps build an audience for any other projects or products that come along later down the road like books or T-shirts, for example).
DIY and crafts
DIY and crafts are popular on YouTube.
- DIY and crafts are easy to film. Finding the right camera, tripod, lighting, and editing software for this type of video is easy.
- DIY and crafts are easy to sell. People like buying things they can make themselves, especially if they're cheap or free!
- DIY/crafts have a large audience on YouTube because people love watching others do things like this in their own homes (and not just professionally produced videos).
Health and wellness
Health and wellness is a big topic. It covers everything from weight loss to mental health, and there are plenty of ways to make money through YouTube videos on this subject.
One of the most popular niches in health and wellness is fitness. If you're interested in working out and getting fit, creating some videos about how you do it may be worth your time. You could also do different review types of exercise equipment or share healthy recipes with your viewers!
Another good niche for making money on YouTube without showing your face would be beauty products–especially if you have experience with makeup or skincare routines. There are countless tutorials online that show people how to apply makeup perfectly every day (and even some tips for those who want their eyebrows done professionally), so all it takes is practice before recording yourself doing so!
You don't have to show your face to make money on YouTube.
You don't have to be a celebrity, and you don't have to have a popular channel.
You need something people want to learn about, and that's it!
You don't even need a big audience for this, either. You can make money on YouTube without showing your face in the first place!
So, what are you waiting for? Get out there and make some money!
How To Make High Ticket Affiliate Sales Using AI