How To Create an Automated Campain with AWeber
Create automated email sequences with AWeber
You'll need to sign up for an account to get started with your first AWeber campaign. Then log in to the dashboard and select “Messages” from the left-hand navigation menu. From there, click on “Campaigns.”
In this tutorial, we will create a new “Automated Campaign.” Once you've done that, click Create New Campaign under Automated Campaigns. You should see something similar to this:
Creating Your Campaign
Now that you've created an account, it's time to make your first campaign.
- Select a template or create a new campaign. You can select from one of AWeber's pre-made templates or start from scratch by creating your own custom template. Either way will work fine for most people; if you want more control over the design of your emails and landing pages, then creating your own is probably best for you!
- Use the Drag & Drop Email Builder to customize your emails. Once in the builder view (which looks like this), drag elements around until they look how you want them to–it's straightforward! If something specific about an element's formatting needs changing–like font color or size–you'll find those options on each part itself when selected (hover over them).
Setting Up Your Automation
To set up your automation, you'll need to:
- Set up your campaign's triggers. These are the conditions that will trigger an action on your behalf. For example, if someone unsubscribes from one of your lists or if they don't open an email for a certain amount of time (which could indicate that they have unsubscribed), then you can automatically send them a message asking them why they left and offering something valuable in return for their feedback.
- Add automation to your campaign. Once you've created all the conditions and actions you want to be included in this particular automation, click “Save” at the bottom of the page and then check out all of its settings by clicking “Edit Automation” below it!
Preview and Activate Your Campaign
To preview and activate your campaign, follow these steps:
- Click the “Preview & Test” button on the Campaign Builder page. This will open a new window to view all your emails from oldest to newest. You can also click on any email to see what it looks like before sending it out to your subscribers!
- Once you've decided that everything looks good and is ready for launch, go back to AWeber's main dashboard by clicking “Home” at the top left corner of their website. Then click on “Activate Campaigns” under “Manage My Subscribers.” This will take you directly into their Activation Wizard, where we'll need some information about ourselves so they know who should receive our first email (and subsequent ones).
Try AWeber For FREE CLICK HERE
Congratulations! You've successfully set up an automated email campaign in AWeber.
In this article, we've covered the following:
- How to create a campaign and add subscribers
- How to send emails automatically using rules
- How to schedule your emails to go out at the right time
- AWeber's official website: https://www.aweber.com/
- AWeber's guide on how to create an automated campaign: https://help.aweber.com/hc/en-us/articles/115015548668-Getting-Started-with-Automated-Campaigns
- HubSpot's article on email automation best practices: https://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/email-automation-best-practices
- Neil Patel's guide on email marketing automation: https://neilpatel.com/blog/email-marketing-automation-guide/
- Campaign Monitor's article on how to create an effective email campaign: https://www.campaignmonitor.com/resources/guides/effective-email-campaigns/
I hope you find these sources helpful! Let me know if you have any other questions.
How To Collect Leads From Social Media